Vision and MissionThe McKinley community is a diverse, committed educational team of staff, parents, and students. We collaborate in creating a progressive, engaging learning environment where hard work results in success for every child everyday. Students will leave McKinley with the skills to be thoughtful, responsible and productive citizens. McKinley School’s Mission is to:
- Recognize and celebrate the worth, dignity and leadership capacity of every individual.
- Provide a safe and stimulating environment that will nurture creativity, critical thinking and social skills.
- Ensure a positive, student-centered climate where problem solving and risk taking are a part of the learning process.
- Instill accountability and a shared responsibility for the ongoing pursuit of knowledge.
- Foster confidence in our students through high academic and behavioral expectations.
- Support the efforts of a committed dedicated, well-educated staff in partnership with the continuing involvement of family, businesses and the community